- This event has passed.
CBD: B2B Fundamentals
March 28 @ 10:45 am - 6:00 pm
From the expert staff hosts of CBOutLook’s national gathering–now in its 6th year– is this important one day “crash course” all key agriculture and business aspects of the CBD/cannabinoid industry.
- Deconstructing the Global CBD Craze — Charlotte Figi & CNN/ Sourcing Hemp, MJ and Pharma/
- Audience Introductions — Media Impressions of CBD — Why Martha Stewart?
- What has changed with the 2018 Farm Bill? Status of USDA and FDA activity — Best State Initiatives
- Science & Research — GW Pharma’s creation of Epidiolex – Entry of Synthetic & Bio-Derived CBD/THC Theoretical Therapeutics: Matching Conditions to Cannabinoid Combinations– Sample Studies for Pain
- Agriculture and Laboratory Options– Genetics and the .03 THC Barrier — Harvest, Process & Wholesale Selling
- CBD Consumer Delivery Tech and Innovation in Product Design and BioAvailability
- Distribution at Retail & TheNet: Health/Drug Stores — Dispensaries- Mass Retail Oulets – Buying WWW
- Financing a $2Billion-Plus Market– Public Companies and Current Market Leaders – Raising New $$$
- The Long View: Competing on Quality – The Global Dimension – Best Bets for CBD in 2019