As mentioned here previously, High Yield Insights and CBE Press collaborated on a unique whitepaper of executive decision-making prior to and during the COVID-19 outbreak. (The whitepaper is available for download here.) The infographic below summarizes key data drawn from the 700+ decision-makers, including the C-suite, from licensees and ancillary service providers who responded to two proprietary online survey earlier this year.
The full report providers a unique before and after look at the mindset of industry influencers and decision-makers. In addition, 11 executives share insightful interviews on what COVID-19 has meant to staffing, marketing, operations, and investments. We would like to thank:
- Matthew Anderson, CEO, Vanguard Scientific Systems
- Gary Cohen, CEO, Cova Software
- Jason Dyer, President, Quicksilver Scientific
- Lisa Gee, Director of Marketing & CSR, Lightshade
- Julie Herzog, Managing Partner, Fortis Law Partners / Full Velocity Consulting
- Everett Knight, Executive Vice President, The Valens Company
- Kris Krane, President, 4Front Ventures
- Sage Peterson, CEO, Canuvo
- Dr. Christopher Shade, PhD, Founder & CEO, Quicksilver Scientific
- Tom Siciliano, CEO, Americas, Elixinol
- Nancy Whiteman, Co-Founder & CEO, Wana Brands
The perseverance of the hundreds of thousands of working Americans employed by cannabis businesseses are poised to make an important contribution to the nation’s recovery from the coronavirus crisis. We hope the learnings and insights delivered by our publication of “Rising to the Challenge – Cannabis Business Executives Respond to COVID-19” supports these efforts on behalf of the entire industry.