OAKLAND, CA) —Kiva Confections, a leading manufacturer of clean and low dosage edible cannabis products, has expanded its California distribution partnerships to eight brands to better serve the burgeoning adult-use marketplace. Kiva Sales and Service, the newly licensed sales and distribution arm of the popular edible brand, says it’s partnering with similar industry leaders to distribute the most innovative, high-quality, and consistent cannabis products to its network of retailers and delivery services throughout California.
“Kiva was started to provide consistent, and enjoyable products to an underserved edibles market,” said Kristi Knoblich Palmer, COO of Kiva. “In the past seven years there has been an incredible influx of like-minded companies committed to creating innovative, safe, and high-quality cannabis products. We are proud to bring the best of these products to our customers throughout California with the expansion of Kiva Sales and Service.”
Kiva’s existing product line includes multiple flavors of Kiva Bars, Terra Bites and Petra Mints, recently named one of the best marijuana products of 2017 by Newsweek. In addition to their award-winning product assortment, Kiva Sales and Service will now represent eight additional cutting-edge partners in California (Download brand images here):
- Keef Cola: Cannabis-infused beverages including an assortment of flavored soda and sparkling waters.
- Holistic Hound – CBD infused pet treats and oils, to help improve the health, wellness, and longevity of dogs and cats.
- Humboldt Apothecary: Cannabis tinctures blended with organically grown and sustainably wild crafted herbs.
- Kikoko: Top-shelf and organically grown herbal tea that’s precision dosed with cannabinoid ratios to reduce pain, increase libido and intimacy, improve sleep, and enhance positive thinking.
- Monk: MONK Drinking Botanicals are handcrafted with super herbs, terpenes, and fresh pressed juices. Made the right way, not the easy way – for those living a healthful, integrated, and wholehearted life.
- Nativ: With a sharp focus on purity and design, we provide artisanal cannabis for the refined connoisseur. Prerolls. Hash. Rosin.
- Pure Ratios: Lozenges, patches, and other topical products conceived at the intersection of eastern natural medicine and western science.
- Prism Farms: Innovative, CBD-blended pre-rolls handcrafted with premium California-grown cannabis.
- Plus, a variety of flower offerings from some of California’s best indoor, greenhouse and outdoor cultivators.
Kiva veteran and beer industry consumer package goods expert, Charlie Cangialosi, leads the team of 35 in Kiva’s sales and distribution effort from their Emeryville, California headquarters. Cangialosi’s leadership, sales, marketing, and analytics skills will help Kiva continue to expand in the rapidly growing California market. “The new Kiva portfolio has been developed to build our partner brands so that they provide value to our existing retail partners and the end consumer. We are excited to have such a strong line up of partners in the portfolio and look forward to enhancing our offerings with other leading and innovative brands in the near future,” said Cangialosi.