Reporting from The ArcView Group Investor Pitch Forum in San Francisco, I can’t think of a better way for CBE Press to head, full tilt into the New Year, building off the energy that results when you put a group of passionate, dedicated, business professionals, entrepreneurs and investors into the same room and feature announcements and presentations of the happenings of our growing industry.
We also have an announcement of the launch of three (3) additional newsletters coming out over the next few Wednesday’s, all designed to help cannabis industry leaders build their companies and profitability.
Starting next Wednesday, Feb. 4, CBE Human Capital Management will be delivered to to subscribers that predominately run small businesses and don’t always have the luxury of staffing an HR executive position.
After years working in the HR Business to Business arena, first at the Society for Human Resource Management and then with Workforce Management and Forbes and Fortune publishing Human Capital series, CBE Press believe we can add another arrow to the quivers of industry Producers, Processors and Retailers (PPR’s) and ancillary service providers to help them leverage their most valuable asset, human capital.
Stay tuned for the announcement of the next two newsletters to be rolled out soon thereafter, they will also focus on topics that are essential to running your businesses effectively and efficiently into the future.
Regarding the ArcView Investor Pitch Forum, CBE would especially like to thank ArcView CEO Troy Dayton and his partner and ArcView President Steve DeAngelo for being great hosts and providing us and all attendees with access to an amazing crowd of creative, motivated and unique professionals that are taking full responsibility for creating this rapidly expanding industry.
Everywhere I turned today, I found folks anxious to learn more and find ways to advance the cause of ending prohibition and making an honest living through good ole fashioned sweat, a little elbow grease and lot’s of partnering and sharing ideas.
Today’s highlights included….
- The release of ArcView Market Research’s 2nd edition of the of the State of Legal Marijuana Markets.
- Presentations from Cannabis Business Executives from SPARC, Canopy Boulder, ebbu, Poseidon Asset Management, MassRoots, Ripley’s Formula, Eaze, Surna, Auntie Dolores, Heliospectra, Cannasure Insurance Services, MJ Freeway, C4Ever Systems, Nutrient Guru.
- An update from Coalition for Cannabis Policy Reform.
- A panel discussion on public stocks featuring Dutchess Capital, Electrum Partners, and the MJIC Fund.
- The keynote address by Justin Kan.
Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s Featured Company Presentations!
Founder, President & Editor-in-Chief