Brendan Kennedy and Privateer Holdings founding partner, Christian Groh, are childhood friends with blue-chip resumes, who were an unlikely pair of cannabis moguls. After seven years of key acquisitions and start-ups, the Privateer team has blazed a trail of firsts in the industry. They are fueled by the data and intelligence provided by their first major purchase, Leafly, in 2011 and continuing with the expansion of two of their other investments, start-up Tilray, a Canadian producer, processor and distributor, and Marley Natural, the official cannabis brand of Bob Marley. To understand
Medicine Man Technologies is a public company (symbol: MDCL) that licenses and represents the proprietary best practices of Medicine Man, a nationally recognized industry leader. We help clients navigate the competitive state application process and design and deploy industry-leading cultivation and dispensary facilities. Read More.
Most Read Stories
Clearing Div w/bottom line
May 3rd or 4th, 2017 - Greenhouse vs Warehouse Growing
May 10, 2017 - Can Medical Cannabis for Pain Really Help with the Opioid-Dependency Epidemic?
Clearing Div with border
Clearing Div with Border
Most Recent Stories
- Florida Lawmakers Still Don’t See Eye to Eye on Medical Marijuana
- Pennsylvania Releases Names of Potential Marijuana Sellers
- New Studies Show Shopping Trends for Marijuana Consumers
- Study Shows Marijuana and Chili Peppers Calm Your Stomach and May Treat Certain Conditions
- Policy Group of Prosecutors Release Position Paper