By Rob Meagher and Dave Hodes Wowza, CBE Press (CBE) is extremely impressed with the credentials and accomplishments of the many women that we reviewed this year who are involved in building the cannabis industry, and we are grateful for the opportunity to be able to share the names, roles and accomplishments of each of the members of the 2017 CBE 75 Most Important Women (actually 81) in cannabis list. This year's list includes women representing licensees (producers, processors, and retailers), ancillary businesses, the regulatory arena (state and federal), advocacy and state-based
Clearing Div w/bottom line
How Dispensary Employees Can Effectively Assist Medical Cannabis Patients. January 5
Date: January 5, 2018
Time: 12.00 - 13.00
January 5, 2017. Noon to 1 p.m.
Offit Kurman Cannabis Attorney, Jason Klein, will host “How Dispensary Employees Can Effectively Assist Medical Cannabis Patients.”
The discussion will focus on:
– Recommendations for Medical Cannabis in Maryland – requirements, prohibitions and best practices.
– Questions to ask medical cannabis patients and questions to avoid.
– Finding the proper THC-CBD balance for patient efficacy.
– Establishing an effective dosing titration protocol.
– Special considerations for treating children and the elderly.
- Marijuana Fundraising In California: What’s In Your Private Placement Memorandums?
- Ranking Member of House Committee About Delays in Legalizing Marijuana: ‘I’m Sick of This Crap. I Am Going to Burn All My Political Capital On This Issue.’
- The 4-1-1 on Americans and Marijuana Investments Abroad
Clearing Div with border
- Harvard Medical School Professor: Lack of Marijuana Addiction Data Draws Parallel to Rise of Opioid Epidemic
- Cannabis as a Treatment for Effects of Cancer? Sure. But Curing Cancer? Cautious Optimism Grows
- Elevating the Patient Role at the FDA and What That Means to the Cannabis Industry
September 29 - November 30
December 1 - December 3
December 8 - December 9
January 10, 2018 - January 11, 2018
Clearing Div with Border
Most Recent Stories
- First Medical Marijuana Dispensary Set To Open In Maryland
- Marijuana Policy Project Co-Founder Kampia Re-Assigned – MPP Now Searching for New Executive Director
- Recreational Marijuana Could End Up On Michigan Ballot In 2018
- New Collaboration Joins Three of the World’s Most Influential Cannabis Businesses
- Solving Search Engine Optimization Issues for the Cannabis Industry