By Rob Meagher A member of the Cannabis Business Executive Convention (CBEC 2018) Strategic Advisory Board and programming vetting committees, as well as a successful cannabis entrepreneur and business executive, Chris Boudreau, suggested I talk to Canndescent, a relatively late-comer to the California producer/cultivator scene that is pursuing a unique business strategy. CBE caught up with Canndescent CEO, Adrian Sedlin, a couple of weeks ago, and he shared their story with CBE. Sedlin, who grew up in New York City, is a Harvard MBA and a graduate of Georgetown University. He told CBE
Medicine Man Technologies is a public company (symbol: MDCL) that licenses and represents the proprietary best practices of Medicine Man, a nationally recognized industry leader. We help clients navigate the competitive state application process and design and deploy industry-leading cultivation and dispensary facilities. Read More.
Most Read Stories
- How to Choose the Best Cannabis Extraction Method: BHO
- Writing a Business Plan
- Move over Coca Cola, CVS, Berkshire Hathaway - Here are the 10 Most Important Companies in the Cannabis Industry
- Cannabis Business Executive 100 Top Ancillary Businesses of 2016
- After nearly seven "dog years", Privateer Holdings racks up a bunch of significant firsts
Clearing Div w/bottom line
May 3rd or 4th, 2017 - Greenhouse vs Warehouse Growing
June 2nd, 2017 - Takoma Wellness Center in D.C.: Four years dispensing medical cannabis 300 feet from the Maryland state line. June 2, 2017
June 2nd, 2017 - Early Stage Challenges in New Cannabis Markets: Do’s, Don’t and Pitfalls to Avoid.
June 14th, 2017 - The Day After: Commercial Insurance Adjusters and Your Cannabusiness.
August 11th, 2017 - Know Before You Borrow: How to Avoid Bad Money and Onerous Loan Obligations.
Clearing Div with border
- New security technology now available for the cannabis industry
- Humboldt Brand Cannabis Company and KIND Financial Launch Compliance and Technology Platform for Emerald Triangle Cannabis Growers
- Scientists, Advocates and Political Operatives Celebrate Progress at D.C. Medical Cannabis Conference
June 9 - June 11
June 12 - June 14
June 15 - June 16
June 20 - June 25